Your Personal Information
- The right to be informed
- The right to access a copy of their personal data
- The right of rectification
- The right of erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Our legal basis for processing your personal data
How We Protect Your Personal Information
How We Use Your Personal Information
- Fulfil our obligations under the Terms & Conditions of the service we provide through the KOKU app
- Personalise your experience of using the app, such as greeting you by name
- Evaluate and demonstrate the performance of the app in its objective of encouraging and tracking exercise in older people, with an ultimate objective of reducing avoidable falls
- Understand how people use the app so we can continue to improve it and the content it offers
Contact KOKU Health
- Security overview. This section will present the different types of data handled by the application along with an overview of the data architecture of the solution.
- Database security. This section describes how data is secured while at rest.
- Patient Identifiable Data. Personal patient information, such as:
- Age and Date of Birth
- Patient Non-Identifiable Data. Clinical data stored for each patient during therapy sessions, such as:
- Range of motion values
- Number of repetitions for certain exercises
- Game points obtained during certain exercises
- Diagnostic information and similar others
- Date of Birth
- Age (one of 6 age brackets, based on the iOS Identifier for Advertiser if you have opted in to interest based advertising on your device)
- App Store the app was downloaded from
- App Version
- Country (inferred from IP address)
- Device Brand
- Device Category
- Device Model
- First Open Time
- Gender (based on the iOS Identifier for Advertiser if you have opted in to interest based advertising on your device)
- Interests (based on the iOS Identifier for Advertiser if you have opted in to interest based advertising on your device)
- New/Established (whether you have opened the app in the last 7 days)
- OS Version
Data retention and deletion
- anonymise all the personal data in the Keep On Keep Up without being able to re-identify your personal data and;
- use only non-identifiable data stored during your activity using the Keep On Keep Up for its analytics and marketing services.
- The Local Database is encrypted and directly accessible only through the Keep On Keep Up platform.
- The Local Database encrypts all data at rest using the native iOS encryption.
Data transmitted to Firebase is securely transmitted and secured at rest.